This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module retrieves all the playlists and videos from a YouTube Channel and store the videos as a node and their related playlist as a taxonomy. This module is very usefull and flexible as it enables the display of YouTube videos anywhere on your site.
- Automatic import and update of YouTube playlist and videos at a programmable regular interval
- Playlists are stored as Taxonomy terms
- Videos are stored as node with its related playlist
- Views can be used to display videos pages, video block,.....
- Additional fields can be added to the video node and playlist taxonomy as needed