Authorize.net Advanced (CIM) Payment Gateway
Update (August 2012):
The 6.x-1.0-alpha1 release of this module represents that last "stable" release. The 6.x-1.x branch is considered UNSTABLE! It might work, but there are no guarantees. We started reorganizing this module in the 6.x-1.x branch, but ultimately decided a new module was needed.
This module enables advanced functionality for the Authorize.net payment gateway, based on their Customer Information Manager (CIM) system. With it you can store your customer's credit card information on Authorize.net's servers. This makes several important features possible, without exposing a store owner to the security risk of storing credit #'s in their database.
You'll like this module if you want to:
- Help your repeat customers checkout more quickly by entering their credit card info only once.
- Accept pre-orders for a product and charge the customer when you ship it.
- Process recurring payments using the uc_recurring module.
- Process refunds from within Ubercart.
Ubercart 2.x has some support for Authorize.net's CIM service built-in to the Ubercart core payment gateway module. If it meets your needs, then you do not need this module.
This module exists to provide more advanced features (including extended interface), which have not yet made it into Ubercart's core module.
- A page where the customer can edit/update the credit card information that you have on file for them (user/[uid]/creditcards), such as updating their info when their card expires.
- A page where the admin can view a list of all customer payment profiles and click through for more info.
- The admin can edit or delete payment profiles.
- The admin can issue refunds or make charges on an order using the payment profile.
Important: This module is compatible with Ubercart 6.x-2.0-rc3 and the uc_recurring 6.x-2.x-dev dated 2009/06/23.
It is not yet compatible with the latest releases of Ubercart (6.x-2.0-RC7) and UC Recurring (6.x-2.0-alpha1).
Module initially created by chadcrew
Drupal 6.x + Ubercart 2.x port and unofficial release by justindodge
Fixes for anonymous checkout and uc_recurring by todda00
Development resumed in June 2012 by amorsent and m.stenta