This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
A website for TEDx chapters. It's an open-source, pre-designed, and pre-built website that you can take and use. It can easily be installed, customised, and filled with your content.
What it Includes
The types of content it provides:
- Speakers - A person who will be speaking at a TEDx Event.
- Performers - A person or group that entertains the audience, typically between talks or during intervals.
- Videos - A video of a TEDx talk or performance. Should be saved on YouTube or Vimeo.
- Events - A TEDx main event or related event. An event will be on one or more days, at a specific venue.
- Venues - A place that can host TEDx events.
- Team members - A person who helps organise a TEDx event.
- Sponsors - A business or institution that provides funding or services to a TEDx event.
- News posts - Time-sensitive content like news, press releases or blog posts.
Other nifty features built-in:
- Theme - A clean, modern theme that utilises the TEDx brand beautifully and stays within its guidelines.
- Simple interface - Designed to be super-easy to update and keep fresh by your team - make sure they have the 'owner' role to see the simplified menu.
See it in action
Below are examples / demos of TEDx in use:
In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TED has created a program called TEDx. TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. Our event is called TEDxCapeTown, where x = independently organized TED event.
|8.x-1.1-beta1||tar.gz (267.04 KB) | zip (495.53 KB)||2017年4月2日||发布说明||简 | 繁 | 更多|
|8.x-1.x-dev||tar.gz (267.06 KB) | zip (495.54 KB)||2017年4月2日||发布说明||简 | 繁 | 更多|