This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Starlight is a ready to use theme. It has a flexible design built with community websites in mind.
- Fully responsive (including Forums)
- Balance of usability and flexibility: enough regions and theme settings to be useful but not overwhelming
- Theming for all the standard Drupal entities: teasers, comments, user accounts, forums, books, etc.
- Flexible options for header layouts & mobile menus
- Color module integration and options to upload background images
- Include libraries only when they are needed (based on theme settings and/or enabled modules).
- Improved user experience for users who contribute content (comments, forum posts, editing user accounts etc.)
This theme is being designed for the Drupal 8 migration of A Padded Cell. Flexible theme settings will make it easy to customize the design for your project. Starlight will be a great base for a custom theme, particularly if you need support for users to log in and post content.
A development release is now available to try out. Work is still in progress on:
- Advanced search form
- Fix bugs with responsive menu + search
- Print stylesheet
- Maintenance page
- General testing
- Code clean-up & commenting
|8.x-1.0-alpha1||tar.gz (14.85 MB) | zip (14.91 MB)||2018年1月27日||发布说明||简 | 繁 | 更多|
|8.x-1.x-dev||tar.gz (14.85 MB) | zip (14.92 MB)||2018年3月6日||发布说明||简 | 繁 | 更多|