This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Starlight is a ready to use theme. It has a flexible design built with community websites in mind.
- Fully responsive (including Forums)
- Balance of usability and flexibility: enough regions and theme settings to be useful but not overwhelming
- Theming for all the standard Drupal entities: teasers, comments, user accounts, forums, books, etc.
- Flexible options for header layouts & mobile menus
- Color module integration and options to upload background images
- Include libraries only when they are needed (based on theme settings and/or enabled modules).
- Improved user experience for users who contribute content (comments, forum posts, editing user accounts etc.)
This theme is being designed for the Drupal 8 migration of A Padded Cell. Flexible theme settings will make it easy to customize the design for your project. Starlight will be a great base for a custom theme, particularly if you need support for users to log in and post content.
A development release is now available to try out. Work is still in progress on:
- Forum theming
- Some theme settings (e.g.
mobile menus, image uploads)
- Maintenance page
- General testing
- Code clean-up & commenting
Please post feedback in the issue queue or use my contact form.
|8.x-1.x-dev||tar.gz (14.83 MB) | zip (14.89 MB)||2017年8月19日||发布说明||简 | 繁 | 更多|