This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This is simple plugin for CKEditor 4, adding the ability to type into the editor using speech.
Click the microphone button and speak to your microphone. Your words should appear as the content in the editor.
- It's compatible with latest Chrome and Safari versions. It should also work in Firefox after activating proper experimental flag.
- If you are accessing your webpage through HTTP you'll need to explicitly give Google Chrome access to your microphone every time you start recognition - this is done through a pop up dialogue which quickly becomes annoying. This can be resolved by providing your webpage through HTTPS.
- Copy the sandbox folder to your modules directory.
- Download the plugin from https://github.com/Comandeer/ckeditor4-plugin-speak2type/tree/v0.0.2.
- Place the plugin in the root libraries folder (/libraries/speak2type).
- Go to admin/modules and enable the module.
- Go to admin/config/content/formats and configure the desired profile.
- Move a button into the Active toolbar.
- Clear your browser's cache, and a new button will appear in your toolbar.
Contributing & issue tracking
Please contribute to this plugin by forking this GitHub
|8.x-1.0-beta1||tar.gz (8.86 KB) | zip (11.02 KB)||2017年12月18日||发布说明||简 | 繁 | 更多|
|8.x-1.x-dev||tar.gz (9 KB) | zip (11.17 KB)||2017年12月18日||发布说明||简 | 繁 | 更多|