This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The new 2.x branch no longer depends on the unsupported Uikitty base theme.
Easy News is a responsive and lightweight theme, suitable for news publishing websites. It is based on Uikit scripts and styling. The key features are:
- Responsive grid layout for pages and nodes
- Custom teaser and full content view styles
- Custom styled Comments and User profile
- Dropdown menu, off-canvas for small and medium devices
- Two-column area in front page with up to six widget regions
- Responsive right sidebar, split into upper and lower regions
- Image optimization and responsive inline images
- Hover effect for buttons, badges and thumbnails
- Simple and easy to customize color scheme
Standard Drupal theme installation procedure applies, just download, install and set as default the Easy News theme.
Note: The first installation creates a few configuration items. On a second install, it is necessary to delete some YML files in directory "easy_news/config/install" for already created items. Otherwise the new installation run will crash.
In case of upgrade from version 1.0 to any later version, a procedure has to be followed for assuring that some additional configuration items are created. Please see version 1.1 release note for details.
The project documentation discusses installation, demo setup and how to enrich the theme with slideshow, social media and embedded video via contributed modules.
Live demo site: Vivir Japón
|8.x-2.2||tar.gz (285.13 KB) | zip (313.74 KB)||2017年10月6日||发布说明||简 | 繁 | 更多|