This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Easy News is a responsive and lightweight theme, suitable for news publishing websites. It is a subtheme based on Uikitty, which implements Uikit scripts and styling. The key features are:
- Responsive grid layout for pages and nodes
- Custom teaser and full content view styles
- Custom styled Comments and User profile
- Dropdown menu, off-canvas for small and medium devices
- Two-column area in front page with up to six widget regions
- Responsive right sidebar, split into upper and lower regions
- Image optimization and responsive inline images
- Hover effect for buttons, badges and thumbnails
- Simple and easy to customize color scheme
Standard Drupal procedure for subthemes applies:
- Download and install the latest release of Uikitty-8x-2.x
- Download, install and set as default the Easy News theme
Note: The first installation creates a few configuration items. On a second install, it is necessary to delete some YML files in directory "easy_news/config/install" for already created items. Otherwise the new installation run will crash.
In the case of upgrade, a procedure has to be followed for assuring that the new configuration items are created. Please see release note for details.
The project documentation discusses installation, demo setup and how to enrich the theme with slideshow, social media and embedded video via contributed modules.
Live demo site: Vivir Japón
|8.x-1.1||tar.gz (355.18 KB) | zip (375.69 KB)||2017年3月25日||发布说明||简 | 繁 | 更多|
|8.x-1.x-dev||tar.gz (355.18 KB) | zip (375.69 KB)||2017年3月25日||发布说明||简 | 繁 | 更多|