Comic Relief Campaign
This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
A Drupal 8 distribution for building engaging fundraising websites, maintained by Comic Relief
## Getting started
To get started, simply follow the instructions in the [Installation guide](docs/install.md) to get the Campaign website running on an environment.
Think about contributing? That's great, but please do read our [contributing guidelines](CONTRIBUTING.md) first!
## Related resources
* [Rules of the Road](docs/rules_of_the_road.md)
* [Information, hints, tips and troubleshooting](docs/troubleshooting.md)
* [Development instructions](docs/development.md)
* [Naming Convention](docs/naming-convention.md)
* [Blog post: building rednoseday.com on Drupal 8](https://technology.comicrelief.com/2016/12/21/building-rednoseday-com-on...)
* [Video DrupalCon Baltimore 2017: building reusable websites on Drupal 8](https://technology.comicrelief.com/2017/05/12/drupalcon-baltimore-talk-s...)
* [Blog post: Why we made our platform product open-source](https://technology.comicrelief.com/2017/07/07/why-we-made-our-platform-p...)
* [Release process](docs/release.md)