This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module contains functions to handle importing of feeds from cision. It also comes with a module that adds a Cision feeds plugin for the feeds module.
Extract content from a cision feed. The cision_feeds module contains a fetcher and parser that can be used in conjunction with the feeds module to import content into your site.
You need to add your unique identifiers supplied by websolutions.ne.cision.com by going to
the configuration page located at admin/cision.
- Currently only json feeds are supported.
- Only two languages (swedish and english) are supported.
- drush cision-clear - Removes all nodes created by the module.
- drush cision-pull - Pulls in data from cision.
- drush cision-list - Lists nodes created by the module.
You need the enable the curl extension in order to use this module.
In order to use the cision_feed you need to enable the feeds module.
Read more in the websolutions api documents located at https://websolutions.ne.cision.com/
|7.x-1.x-dev||tar.gz (11.17 KB) | zip (13.15 KB)||2017年3月21日||发布说明||简 | 繁 | 更多|