This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Import your blogs from Blogger/Blogspot.
This module is meant to be used once to import a blog from Blogger/Blogspot into Drupal. It can be uninstalled after use.
- Export your blog from Blogger (see here)
- Backup your database.
- Enable the module.
- Set the permissions for 'import blogger blog'
- Upload the exported XML to a directory on your server that Drupal can access.
- Go to /admin/content/blogger_importer.
- Enter the path to the XML file you uploaded.
- Click 'Save & Process Export XML'.
- When the processing finishes, review the posts and comments that were found.
- Click 'Create nodes from Posts'
- Review the nodes that were created.
Read the README file in the module first.
Patches and other improvements are welcome!
I will not have much time to build this further, so co-maintainers are welcome.
Is a direct port of the drupal 6 version.
For installation and usage instruction,read above!
Thanks to j_ten_man now this module can successfully import tags and author mapping is fixed. See for more info!
|7.x-1.0-beta5||tar.gz (22.63 KB) | zip (27.79 KB)||2012年10月5日||发布说明||简 | 繁 | 更多|
|7.x-1.x-dev||tar.gz (22.64 KB) | zip (27.79 KB)||2013年9月30日||发布说明||简 | 繁 | 更多|