- It will import all system specific block into a feature.
- Import all custom blocks within a feature.
- Import all system blocks associated with content type
- Import all block roles
- No configuration is required.
- This module not create any table in your database to minimise the performance issue as much as possible.
Quite simple, Download the module and simply put into your
your_drupal_path/sites/all/modules and install from your admin panel.
After successful installation you able to export your all local box from
Admin >> Structure >> Features >> Create Features
Enter your features name, description, package(optional),
version(optional), URL(optional) and then choose "Block: blockexport_settings"
from edit components drop-down box and then should check
"Block: Export All Blocks" check-box and then press download button.
Unzip your downloaded file and upload it into your drupal installed remote
server or in any vanila drupal(drupal_root/sites/all/modules) where you want
to import all the exported blocks and enable this module by drush or
- Features (https://www.drupalproject.org/project/features)
- Ctools (https://www.drupalproject.org/project/ctools)