If you want to use this module, your options are:
- Choose another, actively maintained module instead
- File an issue in the queue with a patch to fix the module and then contact the security team to have your version reviewed and the project handed over to you following the unsupported project process.
- Hire someone to fix the security bug so the module can be re-published (see this guide on how to hire a Drupal site developer)
If you have a handful of custom or manually created blocks in your site, administering them from core block management screen is sometimes painful. If you ever wished that there should be a search functionality for searching contents of custom blocks, this module is for you!
Block Search module provides an alternative way of managing blocks. It provides a tabular list of blocks in a theme independent page. It also provides a simple search functionality. Using this functionality administrators can search blocks with matching search phrases in titles or body areas. Tabular blocks list contains handy edit, delete & manage regions links.
This module does not add any tables on its own. Also it uses edit, delete & set regions functionalities from Drupal core. The only two most important functions this module provides are:
- Ability to search custom blocks based on their content
- A theme independent page for managing blocks
Dependencies - None!
Any feedback & suggestions are welcome.
Block Search module is developed & maintained by Designs2Drupal.com team
|6.x-1.0||tar.gz (10.55 KB) | zip (12.04 KB)||2010年9月21日||发布说明||简 | 繁 | 更多|
|6.x-1.x-dev||tar.gz (11.68 KB) | zip (12.87 KB)||2013年9月30日||发布说明||简 | 繁 | 更多|