Block Conditional Visibility by URI Query Parameters
Controls block visibility by URI Query Parameters. Drupal natively allows blocks to be placed on pages by using their paths, however, this module allows administrators to also display modules based on url query parameters.
- Supports both "All pages except those listed" and "Only the listed pages"
- Can be used in conjunction with page visibility
- Administrator can set both the query parameter and value - the module is just looking for an arg=value pair
- Show a special welcome block whenever URI query includes "welcome=show" (https://example.com?welcome=show")
- Show a special welcome block only on certain pages but not whenever URI query includes "welcome2=hide" (https://example.com?welcome2=hide")
- Show a special welcome block whenever a person comes from, say Google" (https://example.com?referrer=google" along with something like https://drupal.org/node/474940)
Added support for enabling or suppressing a context via URI query.
Added "context respect" so blocks enabled via context can also honor the URI visibility (relies on the patch in ).
|7.x-1.2||tar.gz (10.68 KB) | zip (11.91 KB)||2013年8月30日||发布说明||简 | 繁 | 更多|