This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
A Drupal module to make a daily Bible reading program available on your website.
This module is sponsored by Family Community Church (https://www.familycc.org), and was designed for their custom Bible-in-a-year reading program. The module is flexible and can be set up with any sort of 365-day reading configuration.
- Available for Drupal 6 and Drupal 7
- Block featuring this week's readings in a table format
- Daily readings in the Psalms and Proverbs in addition to reading the BIble through in a year
- Subscription option allows visitors to sign up for daily Bible readings by email (uses Cron for automated delivery)
- Readings link to the Bible Gateway
- Custom ctools content type allows Bible readings by date range (this week's readings, next 30 days, etc), and can be incorporated into Panels or Mini Panels
- Developer-friendly utility modules make customization easy
- Built-in integration with WebMobilize
Please check out our wiki at Github: https://github.com/koremedia/biblereadings/wiki
This wiki contains all the info you need to load Bible reading plan data into your own site. It is important that you read this documentation, as the module isn't of much use without data.
The Drupal 7 version is more developed and has more features than the Drupal 6 version. We welcome patches and contributions to bring these versions into sync with each other.
Note from the Developer
This project started out as a highly specialized module for my church. The features in the module don't fit for every situation, but it has become widely used and appreciated, and I wanted to make it available for public use. I welcome your feedback and ideas for making it better and more useful for a larger audience. You can contact me at email@example.com.
|7.x-1.0-alpha2||tar.gz (20.98 KB) | zip (32.66 KB)||2012年8月3日||发布说明||简 | 繁 | 更多|
|7.x-1.x-dev||tar.gz (21.64 KB) | zip (34.53 KB)||2016年1月19日||发布说明||简 | 繁 | 更多|