"Best Answers" extends the Answers module.
Answers provides a question & answer service. Users can post questions and other users can answer them.
Best Answers extends Answers so that:
- Question Authors can select a "Best Answer" from the answers provided to their questions.
- After a Best Answer is selected, it is shown first in the set of answers to its questions.
- The Site Administrator can specify whether questions should be "locked" after a Best Answer is selected.
- If the locked functionality is set and a Best Answer is selected for a question, viewers are no longer able to post answers to it.
Answers provides a set of list views. Best Answers updates these:
- 'questions/all': A list of questions (unchanged)
- 'questions/answered': A list of "answered" questions (new). Questions for which a "Best Answer" has been selected.
- 'questions/unresolved': A list of "unresolved" questions (new). Questions which have answers but no "Best Answer"
- 'questions/unanswered': A list of "unaswered" questions (unchanged).
- 'questions/search': A form to search for questions (unchanged)
Best Answers supports rules integration (as well as a hook for modules that want to act when a best answer is selected or unselected). Please see the readme.
PLEASE NOTE: Please use a version of Best Answers that corresponds with Answers (e.g., use 6.x-3.0 for both or 6.x-2.0 for both).
|7.x-3.1||tar.gz (28.33 KB) | zip (31.07 KB)||2016年10月2日||发布说明||简 | 繁 | 更多|
|7.x-3.x-dev||tar.gz (28.32 KB) | zip (31.08 KB)||2016年9月4日||发布说明||简 | 繁 | 更多|