Belgian eID IDP integration
Note that this module is not supported by Fedict, (semi-)public administrations could consider using the Belgian eID Mellon integration instead.
A small module that allows users to authenticate with a Belgian eID card, using e-Contract.be's OpenID Identity Provider.
The Drupal website will act as the Relying Party, while the IDP will take care of the communication with the eID card itself, using a java applet running on the client's computer (can be used with or whithout the OS-specific eID middleware).
This module reuses as much (Drupal core) openid code as possible
- beididp_block shows an eID login/registration button in a block
- beididp_button shows a button on user login / registration forms
- beididp_fields can be used to map eID information (like name, address ...) to Drupal Profile fields
- beididp_mail can be used to alter the standard drupal registration mails
- beididp_checkrole allows admins to force selected roles to use the eID card and prevents password reset for this roles
- IDP service: This module requires an eID IDP service. By default, this module uses the free service kindly hosted by a private company, e-contract (unrelated to Fedict).
- HTTPS: You need to secure the login page and session cookies, for instance, by using the Secure Pages + Secure Pages Hijack Prevention modules or setting session.cookies_secure = 1 in php.ini.
This, of course, requires an HTTPS-enabled webserver and installing SSL certificates.
- Cron: It is recommended to enable Poormanscron module or use another scheduler to remove old openid nonces from the database.
- At the moment, it is probably not possible to use both the core OpenID module and this module.
- The eID attributes (name, birthday, address ...) can only be mapped to text profile fields, and are not updated afterwards (e.g. when a person moves to another address)
|7.x-2.x-dev||tar.gz (30.09 KB) | zip (46.37 KB)||2015年1月10日||发布说明||简 | 繁 | 更多|