Bean Slide creates a Bean block entity type with preconfigured fields for images, text and links as rotating slides. As a block entity type, you can create as many Bean Slide slideshows as you desire and place them using any block placement method such as Drupal core blocks, Panels or Context.
The following Drupal modules are required:
- Download and enable Bean Slide and the required Drupal modules.
- Go to https://example.com/admin/content/blocks and click Add Block at the top of the page.
- Create your Bean Slide!
- Label - The label is used to identify your Bean Slide in the administrative interface.
- View Mode - Beans may have various view modes, however the Default mode should work best for nearly all uses.
- Title - The title of your Bean Slide block.
- Slides - The combination of an image, headline text, teaser content and link that will comprise a slide.
- Image style - The Drupal core image style to apply to images.
- Transition duration - The time in milliseconds that it takes for each transition (e.g. fading into the next slide).
- Timeout - The time in milliseconds that each slide is shown before transitioning to the next slide.
- Pager - Setting this will provide a control to allow users to manually select slides.
- Navigation Controls - Setting this will provide the user controls to manually advance slides.
- Clickable caption - By default, a slide's link title will display as a clickable hyperlink. Checking this option will make the entire caption clickable.
- Include default CSS - Checking this will include some rudimentary CSS to style slides.
- Go to https://example.com/admin/structure/block and place your Bean Slide. You may also use an alternative block placement system like Context or Panels.
|7.x-1.0-alpha3||tar.gz (33.98 KB) | zip (39.32 KB)||2013年7月3日||发布说明||简 | 繁 | 更多|
|7.x-2.x-dev||tar.gz (22 KB) | zip (27.49 KB)||2013年9月30日||发布说明||简 | 繁 | 更多|
|7.x-1.x-dev||tar.gz (34.39 KB) | zip (39.99 KB)||2013年10月24日||发布说明||简 | 繁 | 更多|