This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Basecamp is an online project management system. This module is an implementation of the Basecamp API, allowing you to pull content from your Basecamp account and display it on your Drupal site. You can also use Drupal to submit content to Basecamp.
Currently this module only supports accounts using Basecamp Classic. Support for the new version of Bascamp will be added once the API has been published.
This module is not endorsed by 37signals, the company behind Basecamp.
- Drupal and Basecamp users are automatically linked based on email address
- You can override user links or specify manual links if email addresses don't match
- A block is provided to show the current users' tasks
- To-Do lists can be configured in Drupal to allow task submission with auto-assignment to the specified user.
- A block is provided to submit tasks to the to-do lists configured
- An account with Basecamp
- PHP installed with SimpleXML support. It is enabled by default in PHP since version 5.1.2
|7.x-1.x-dev||tar.gz (12.83 KB) | zip (15.22 KB)||2013年9月30日||发布说明||简 | 繁 | 更多|