This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Bamboo Twig. Drupal 8 powered module.
The Bamboo Twig module provides some Twig extensions with some useful functions and filters aimed to improve the development experience.
Bamboo Twig has a lot of advantages and brings a lot of new features to the Twig landscape of Drupal 8.
It boosts performance by using lazy loading, improves the code quality with automated workflow. It also includes automated unit and kernel tests to ensure stability.
Use Bamboo Twig if
- You need to "Format dates using Drupal I118n".
- You need to "Render a Block".
- You need to "Render a View".
- You need to "Render a Region".
- You need to "Render an Entity with view mode".
- You need to "Load an Entity".
- You need to "Render a Field".
- You need to "Retrieve the current user".
- You need to "Check permissions or roles".
- You need to "Render a Form".
- You need to "Deal with image styles".
- You need to "Use Token".
- You need to "Create an absolute URL from a theme".
- You need to "Retrieve the Extension file from given mimeType".
- You want to use a twig module that follows all the best practices.
- You want to use a twig module that ensure stability with tests.
- You want to use a twig module that will be compatible Drupal 9.
Bamboo Twig can do a lot more than that, but perhaps these are some of the
obvious uses of Bamboo Twig.
We highly recommend you to install the module using
For performances reasons, Bamboo Twig has been split into multiple sub-modules for each topic he provides Twigs.
Bamboo Twig versions
Bamboo Twig is only available for Drupal 8!
The module is ready to be used in Drupal 8, there are no known issues.
If you need some help to upgrade from the version 8.x-1.x to 8.x-2.x check the guide about it.
The Drupal 8 version of Bamboo Twig requires nothing !
Feel free to use it.
From the first sight, Bamboo Twig offers similar functionality to the following modules.
It's excepted that Bamboo Twig will normalize the way you use twig in your Drupal project reducing the need to install a bunch of extra modules.
Plus, it adds a lots of functionality, ensures stability with tests, includes automated quality control and open minded to contribute throught Github PR.
Finally, Bamboo Twig use all the best practices of Drupal 8 to ensure compatibility with Drupal 9.
- Only expose a set of Renderer functions & filters Twig Tweak.
- Clean away twig debugging output Twig Clean Up.
- Define and expose self-contained UI patterns UI Patterns.
- Provides the raulfraile/ladybug Dumper Devel Ladybug.
- Add attributes to link() item.url's Twig Link Attributes.
- Reuse small self contained parts of their theme templates Partial.
- Allows to embed views TVE.
- Porting Twig extensions to Drupal Twig Extensions.
- Set of tools to debug Drupal LGP.
- Set of tools to deal with render arrays Twig Renderable.
- Get partial data from field render arrays Twig Field Value.
- This module allows you to execute PHP code from Twig - Do not use this module - Twig PHP.
|8.x-3.1||tar.gz (47.89 KB) | zip (79.2 KB)||2017年9月26日||发布说明||简 | 繁 | 更多|
|8.x-3.x-dev||tar.gz (47.9 KB) | zip (79.25 KB)||2017年10月10日||发布说明||简 | 繁 | 更多|