You need no longer bother yourself with caching strategies - which view is cached and for how long, how panels are cached. You don't even need to set up boring Rules to clear out those pesky caches. This son of a beast will even purge Varnish for you.
There is a slight problem with the short name having a capital letter A. For the time being you just have to rename it :)
Autocache is cache for kings! It does all the heavy lifting for you. Setup is as easy as:
- Download & Install
- Select Auto cache for View display / Panel
- Add, edit or delete entities and see your caches clear
Thus far Autocache supports:
- Views (even Search API WITH Facet API facets)
- Panels (Well, sort of works...)
- Entityreferences are followed (in reverse since usually a node is displayed on the referencing node)
- More is coming. Like seriously, dude.
Varnish cache clearing is also sort of working via Varnish module: purging is done by path so you no longer have to clear the whole Varnish to see the updates you need & want.
|7.x-1.2||tar.gz (13.73 KB) | zip (16.79 KB)||2013年10月31日||发布说明||简 | 繁 | 更多|
|7.x-1.x-dev||tar.gz (13.74 KB) | zip (16.8 KB)||2013年10月31日||发布说明||简 | 繁 | 更多|