This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
These are the main Features of the Open Atrium distribution. There are 6 core features available by default when you install Open Atrium:
- Atrium Blog - Provides a method of sharing stories and information with other members of the group
- Atrium Notebook - Provides a method of building organized documentation within a group
- Atrium Calendar - Adds a group calendar, with the ability to add collective events
- Atrium Case Tracker - Adds the ability to manage and track issues, assign them to members, and discuss them.
- Atrium Shoutbox - Provides a rapid discussion board for short discussion or comments
- Spaces Dashboard - Adds a configurable dashboard to a group home page in order to easily review new or updated information.
Read more documentation about these Features at https://community.openatrium.com/documentation-en/