Apache Solr Popularity extends Apache Solr Search Integration to include the popularity of a node into Solr’s search ranking. This can greatly improve the relevancy of the search results by pulling frequently visited pages towards the top and pushing infrequently visited pages towards the bottom, which allows users to find what they are likely looking for easier and quicker.
- Incorporating node popularity into Solr searches
- Advanced node popularity tracking
- Adjustable influence of popularity on search results
- Biasing recent traffic to a node over older traffic
- Disabling tracking on the front page and unpublished nodes
- Preventing high traffic nodes from dominating search results
- Boosting recently tracked nodes and define how long this boost lasts
- Adjusting how easy or difficult it is to find unpopular nodes
- Displaying a report page of the most popular nodes
- Improves search relevancy
OPIN Software Inc.