This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module is obsolete
Drupal 6 and 7 users are recommended to use the excellent Menu Block module which does everything this module does and more.
* * *
The advancedmenus module allows site administrators to create an arbitrary number of blocks for any given menu object in the site. The block settings page for each block allows customization of the starting level of that block, as well as customization of the class attribute values used in the markup of the menus.
- Block related
- Configuration page allows for the creation of an arbitrary number of blocks based on one or separate menus
- Setting for starting menu at any level
- Setting for showing only top-level menu items
- Menus output as properly nested unordered-lists
- Useful classes (i.e. classes in addition to '.menu') on ul elements
- Unique ids on all li elements
- Drupal-friendly '.leaf,' '.expanded,' and '.collapsed' classes on li elements
- Drupal-friendly '.first' and '.last' classes on li elements as requred
- All 'Drupal-friendly' classes configurable per-block from block configuration pages
- Upcoming features
- Show only subpages to a particular menu item [completed, not released]
- Unique ids for all ul elements [completed, not released]
- Show customized block name in block list page [completed, not released]
- Other markup options [planned]
- CSS generation options [vapourware :)]