Currently this library exposes the following API to external sites:
- get_all_achievements: Retrieves a list of all possible achievements that can be awarded.
- get_user_achievements: Retrieves a list of all achievements awarded to a given user.
- achievement_trigger: Triggers credit toward an achievement for a user.
NOTES and WARNINGS
This initial version of the module has been built for a very specific intranet implementation. As such, it may not be appropriate for use on public websites.
- Users on external sites must have an account on the Drupal site.
- The Services API is setup with session authentication, so the users must either already be logged into the Drupal site or the Drupal site must be configured to support an automatic SSO
- SECURITY WARNING: Since this was built for an intranet, security checks within the APIs are minimal. In it's current implementation it is entirely possible for someone to game the system to acquire all possible achievements.
|7.x-1.0-alpha1||tar.gz (120.77 KB) | zip (132.71 KB)||2013年4月12日||发布说明||简 | 繁 | 更多|
|7.x-1.x-dev||tar.gz (120.78 KB) | zip (132.71 KB)||2013年9月30日||发布说明||简 | 繁 | 更多|